Find out how the Voix Publique agency, a pioneer in "last mile and face-to-face citizen mobilization" in France and Spain, is equipping itself with Qomon for its field operations to inform and raise awareness among citizens in one of France's largest cities.
Learn more about Voix Publique
Voix Publique is a pioneer in "last mile and face-to-face citizen mobilisation"" in Europe. They help governments, local authorities, NGO, business-to-public companies to implement effective and inclusive public consultation and mobilization campaigns. They propose "face-to-face" interactions but powered by technology to be as close as possible to the public: in the street, door-to-door and where people are.
The challenge: Change people habits!
To be more concrete, the impact expected is to increase the proportion of recycled waste and change people's recycling practices in one of the largest French cities.
To achieve this goal, they had to go and meet people to raise awareness, ask them to get involved. They targeted through Qomon the most challenging areas to visit and went door-to-door. This is a major challenge which - if not optimized - can be very long and costly.
Voix Publique & Qomon
According to Charlotte, head of Voix Publique, Qomon is particularly useful in three areas during these operations:
- Pre-operational logistics: the messengers have the roadmap directly on their phones, which saves time in preparing and launching the mission.
- During the operation: Data collection is simple and instantaneous from the field on a smartphone or tablet. It is possible to automatically send additional information from the smartphone to citizens who request it; this transforms the way you interact with people.
- After the operation: Processing the data after the operation and drawing up analysis reports is simple. You can also see the evolution of the operation directly on the map in real time.
Their favorite feature: Geolocation
The geolocation feature is their favorite! Why?
“We can have a precise identification of the address. We know exactly where to knock, and we don't have to come back to the same places twice, it's a huge time saver"
Charlotte, Voix Publique
The results with Qomon
- A Voix Publique messenger (volunteer) opens about a 100 doors per day
- 10,000 households visited in 10 days with 10 messengers
- 35%: the rate of door opening during a visit
- 75%: the rate of commitment to new sorting habits a few months after the operation